ATJ Group are committed to creating a safe workplace for our employees and suppliers alike. Our aim is that Health and Safety Compliance is consistently accomplished, and we actively promote a positive and proactive safety culture that is always strictly followed by all employees and sub-contractors. The company aims to deliver individual projects and complete programmes with ZERO accidents or incidents
ATJ Group employ their own dedicated team of HSQE advisors and through high levels of investment and training we ensure that all personnel are competent to undertake their role providing safe systems of work to ensure that all of our projects are delivered to the required health and safety standards of our customers.
With this approach we know we can ensure long term stability of the business and more importantly ensure the health and safety of our workforce.
We operate an Integrated Management System and have gained certification for ISO 9001, 14001 & 45001 demonstrating our commitment to managing quality & project delivery, reducing our impact on the environments and ensuring effective management systems are in place across the group.
Our minimum standards for the Group include:
- Monthly Audits for both H&S & Quality
- Specialist advice and assistance for site teams on all Health & Safety Aspects
- In house company training for facefit/manual handling
- Quarterly focus points to constantly improve our standards.
- Work with our clients to ensure we meet and exceed their expectations.
- Produce company wide and regional specific H/S stats and analyse for improvement.